Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Week Three Training

I missed the team ride on Saturday because we went camping with our bible study group. While I felt a little guilty not going, it was sure nice to get out of town for a couple of days. Frank and the girls did tons of fishing. I mostly relaxed and ate. Oh, I did take a hike with the other ladies for some exercise. We got home on Sunday and I got on the spinn bike right away to get one more training in. This week our team ride is scheduled to be 30 miles. I'm a little worried. I also want to ride by bike to work again but there is construction on my route. Once that is cleared, I will give it another try.

2 comments:

Heather, paperfollies.typepad.com said...

I think the ride this week is 30 miles, but we can do it...should be mostly flat road!

Heather, paperfollies.typepad.com said...

oops, I meant 35 miles!