Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Party Before the Ride

I had my company name put on the bottom of my jersey since they donated $3434.00. I also had a dragonfly embroidered on the shoulder.

Friday the 14th, we had our "Bash", with all teammates before we leave for our ride on the 20th. The food was awesome, the company was wonderful and the energy high. Our team manager Kirsten distributed our jerseys and I have to say that my emotions were every where. I am a basket case because I am so nervous. Not worried... NERVOUS.
Jan & I with our mentor Gina.

Our last ride was Saturday the 15th. It was a short taper ride to the Range in Bernalillo for breakfast. Jan and I rode to the starting point and got in a few more miles in. Since I did not ride the week before I wanted to to have a longer ride to make myself feel better. It is amazing to think how far everyone has come. I remember when we had our first 30 mile ride and I thought I was not going to make it. Now 30 miles seems like nothing. I hope I feel this way on Saturday.
Please pray for every one's safety. I will be there with my pose... Frank and the girls. I can't wait to cross the finish line jump into their arms.

Us girls ready to ride...
Carla, Gina, LeeAnn, Jan, me, Tabitha, Elizabeth & Heather.
We are woman... Hear us Roar

Carla & Scott at the Range.


The best coaches ~ Ed & Debbie.


The team at the Range.


Gina & Jan


Elizabeth & Tom

No comments: